Monday, July 6, 2009

Liz and Peter's wedding


Follow the link to see some photos that we shot during our weekend in Baltimore for my cousin Peter's wedding. (Click on "Liz and Peter's wedding to take you to my Picassa page.) It should be called "Luke's Adventures in Baltimore Hanging on the Front of Daddy in his Baby Bjorn." Luke got to meet a lot of my aunts, uncles, and cousins for the first time, and despite what the photos show, was a real sweetheart and eventually warmed up to all the new family members.

We stayed in the Inner Harbor, about two or three blocks from the aquarium and Harbor Place and Little Italy. We had Italian for lunch, really awesome BBQ at the rehearsal dinner, Lebanese for lunch the next day, great food at the reception, and lots of pastries from Whole Foods for breakfasts.

It was wonderful seeing all my family, who are scattered all over the east coast from Maine to Florida, and then west along the Gulf coast to Texas. Unfortunately it was not enough time to visit with everyone as much as I wanted. Oh well,
I guess we'll all see each other at the next wedding *cough - Matt - cough.*

No comments: