Friday, October 29, 2010

Air Show!



For Part Two of our busy October, I had to work the Wings Over Atlanta Air Show and got to photograph a multitude of aircraft, including the Canadian Royal Air Force Snowbirds and the awesome US Navy Blue Angels.  On Sunday, I brought along Luke and Lisa so they could see the planes.

We got to walk through a C-5A Galaxy, one of the largest planes in the world. 
Watching the aerobatics!

Yes, I did this to Luke on purpose.  I thought it was cute to give him propeller ears in front of this USAF C-130H Hercules. 

Luke touches a US Coast Guard plane. 




Action shot of me working. 

The USAF Thunderbirds had a demo F-16 Fighting Falcon there too, although they didn't fly. 

Luke was not a fan of the US Navy F/A-18E/F Super Hornet as it flew by. 
A USAF C-130H



An Old Lockheed L-12


An F-16

The Royal Canadian Air Force Snowbirds were pretty good too. 





"Fat Albert" is a C-130H that supports the Blue Angels. 

The Blue Angels fly F-18 Hornets.  I got to fly with them for a media flight in the back of the plane in the foreground back in 2003.  I didn't get sick (came close, but I purposefully didn't eat that morning), but I did black out. 




No comments: