Monday, January 10, 2011

Snow Day

All weekend, the forecast called for a mighty storm on Sunday night/Monday morning.  We closely watched the news, as both Damien and I were scheduled to work in the morning.  This time, the predictions were right.  We got lots of snow and ice.  Because the road conditions were so bad, we both stayed home.  It's the first time ever in my memory that my store has closed.  Luke and I went outside with Damien until Luke declared after only 5 minutes, "I'm done."  He takes after me: he's just not a fan of the white stuff and would rather be inside looking out, than out.

There used to be a sidewalk here


Brrrr...it snowed

Damien's feet

6 and 1/2 inches !!!!

Luke wanted to go outside

And sled after seeing the kids across the street

Sliding down the backyard "hill"

Looking at the snow and ice

This is about as much as Luke touched the snow

Bye - Time to go inside

Big blue eyes







No comments: